Monday, November 21, 2011

What Can I Tempt You to Buy Today...

Just when you think the world has everything we could possibly need (except a functional government...) out comes the Kindle Fire!  WOW!  So many people are turning in their well-loved paper backs for the more preferable "e-reader."  I don't have one myself, however, hint hint Santa...


Buy the Kindle Fire here for the book worm in your life.




Amazon is also running a "Black Friday" week this week (wow! more than one day for all you crazies who only shop on BF).  Check it out, there are so many neat gifts; my personal favorites: Bridesmaids DVD (absolutely hilar.  Please oh please let this appear in my stocking!!),  the Nikon Coolpix P7000 10.1 Digital Camera (currently $249.99 which is 50% off!), and lastly the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set (I totes need this for home! BTW- IDK why its underlined, I can't seem to undo it).


To find these gifts plus many, many more visit: Black Friday Week.


Cheers to shopping, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have been tagged to answer some questions and in turn must tag other bloggers I find inspiring. That would be you! If you would like to participate visit my post http://getcareydaway.com/2012/03/13/20-questions/ and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete